There are at least five providers reporting data upon which each disseminated statistic is based, and
No individual provider’s data represents more than 25 percent on a weighted basis of that statistic, and
Any information disseminated is sufficiently aggregated such that it would not allow recipients to identify the prices charged or compensation paid by any particular provider.
- ■ Eastern: CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV
- ■ Midwestern: IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI
- ■ Southern: AL, AR, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, MS, MO, OK, SC, TN, TX
- ■ Western: AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA, WY
- ■ CAAKHI: CA, AK, HI
- ■ Eastern Midwest: IL, IN, KY, MI, OH
- ■ Lower Midwest: AR, KS, LA, MO, OK, TX
- ■ Mid Atlantic: DC, DE, MD, VA, WV
- ■ North Atlantic: NJ, NY, PA
- ■ Northeast: CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT
- ■ Northwest: ID, OR, WA
- ■ Rocky Mountain: AZ, CO, MT, NM, NV, UT, WY
- ■ Southeast: AL, FL, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN
- ■ Upper Midwest: IA, MN, ND, NE, SD, WI
- ■ The national average conversion factor decreased to $76.32, while the median, $71.81, and the range of mean values remained nearly the same from a range of $70.87 – $83.38 in 2017 to a range of $73.26 – $81.32 in 2018.
- ■ Conversion factors across the country are similar, with the Eastern Region still having the highest mean of $82.22.
- ■ Every region and nearly every contract category had a reported conversion factor high of at least $110.00. The highest conversion factor reported was $230.00. In 2017 these figures were $112.07 and $280.00, respectively.