Handling Everything from Paperwork Problems to Recruiting Anesthesiologists
Our top priority is making sure that everyone involved in the anesthesia process, from the patient to the anesthesiologist to the staff responsible for billing, contributes to a safe and effective experience. But we also know that many things can get in the way, preventing you from having the most productive anesthesia department possible. It could be paperwork issues holding you back. Maybe you are facing the daunting task of trying to find the perfect anesthesiologist. Maybe you need assistance with managing the day to day processes of your employees. Whatever the issue, we’ve seen it before and we’ve learned how to craft an effective solution that will maximize both profitability and patient care.
Respect and Accountability
Anesthesia Experts strive to create a workplace where respect and accountability streamline every process, where each staff member works together to help each other be their best and avoid costly mistakes. We find that the finest anesthesia departments are built on respect for each anesthesiologist, surgeon, and member of the surgical staff.
Stages for development and management of an anesthesia department
- Full-scale audit of current anesthesiology services
- Review important issues including: clinical, financial, political, and service requirements
- Develop list of current and future anesthesia personnel needs
- Recruit and retain highly qualified anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Establish and maintain a departmental attitude of teamwork with fellow anesthesia staff as well as with surgeons and OR staff
- Implement protocols to increase hospital revenue
- Continually monitor department operations with the goal of improving efficiencies in the OR
- Providing educational programs for all anesthesia personnel along with hospital medical staff
- Performing state of the art pain management
Are you ready to take charge of your anesthesia department? Call 1-866-703-5960 to hear more about how Anesthesia Experts can assist you.
The motto at Anesthesia Experts is “Simply the Best.” Anesthesia Experts employs over 110 anesthesia providers in eight states.